Topics

Store data on a Scorex-Based Blockchain

Ronaldo Alves de Abreu

Hello to you all.

My name is Ronaldo, I have been working on a Scorex based project for over a year now. Recently, our group has start working on a proof of concept task for the creation of new features, or possibly a subnet for storing sensitive data on the blockchain.

Does any of you have some experience on this topic? If so, could you, kindly, point me to some resource I could study to better understand this topic?

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

--
Ronaldo Alves de Abreu

Alexander Chepurnoy

My name is Ronaldo, I have been working on a Scorex based project for over a year now. Recently, our group has start working on a proof of concept task for the creation of new features, or possibly a subnet for storing sensitive data on the blockchain.Does any of you have some experience on this topic? If so, could you, kindly, point me to some resource I could study to better understand this topic?
Hi, Ronaldo.

Thanks for the interesting. I'm going to publish a plan for final 2.0 release in coming days. Would be good to know projects using Scorex (2.0).

On storing sensitive data on the blockchain, first of all you need to decide why do you want to put such data into a shared infrastructure, assign roles to network participants and then consider a security model. Please note that some advanced schemes in this field (searchable encryption etc) are often going to be broken, sometimes years after being introduced. So please be cautious about that.

Sincerely, kushti

Ronaldo Alves de Abreu

Thank you Alexander.

I was considering a non searchable solution or a searchable index associated with a non searchable hashed data.

Can you help me get access to the PoC your group is working on? Just point me in the right direction for the code would be great.

I work for a cryptocurrency company called Lunes. It's a Brazillian Blockchain company from São Paulo.

We need to understand how this sort of structure work so we can implement some business solution.

Well, thanks for the reply. Please let me know if you need detailed information about our project.

Yours,

Em qui., 6 de fev. de 2020 às 13:07, Alexander Chepurnoy via Groups.Io <kushtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> escreveu:

[...]

Sorry for the long reply, traveled a lot in recent days .

There is tutorial which explains motivation behind Scorex 2.0 https://github.com/ScorexFoundation/ScorexTutorial . Unfortunately, concrete details are not covered there yet.

For exploring concrete examples, please take a look to "hybrid" example in the repository (implementing TwinsCoin , a hybrid PoW/PoS blockchain https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/232 ).

Another good example, I believe, is Ergo, a really operating Proof-of-Work cryptocurrency I'm working on https://github.com/ergoplatform/ergo .

If you want to ask me any questions about:

my mail is kushti@...

my Telegram is @kushti_ru

Sincerely, Alexander

2

Hi I’m glad to hear from you I have a question I’ve got to spend $2 million on my account advice, before June this year. I wanted to know what you can suggest i do?