Topics

Error in the Scorex Application.

Manjot Kaur

Hi,
I am trying to run Scorex in my application but I am getting this error.

[main] >> [ERROR] MyApplication$$anon$1 >> 12:41:58.739 Unable to read null, closing

Process finished with exit code 10

I am following this link  https://github.com/input-output-hk/Scorex/wiki/Getting-started

but I am using this library dependency for scorex basics:
libraryDependencies += "org.consensusresearch" %% "scorex-basics" % "1.2.0"
 Can you please help me on this?

Dmitry Meshkov

Hi!

Please note, that this version is not supported anymore, please use Scorex 2: https://github.com/ScorexFoundation/Scorex

On 04/20/2018 10:15 AM, Manjot Kaur wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to run Scorex in my application but I am getting this error.

[main] >> [ERROR] MyApplication$$anon$1 >> 12:41:58.739 Unable to read null, closing

Process finished with exit code 10

I am following this link  https://github.com/input-output-hk/Scorex/wiki/Getting-started

but I am using this library dependency for scorex basics:
libraryDependencies += "org.consensusresearch" %% "scorex-basics" % "1.2.0"
 Can you please help me on this?

Manjot Kaur

Thanks. Can you provide me some material to understand Scorex 2.0 better? I am a blockchain enthusiast and want to learn how to implement a blockchain in scala.

Thank you :)

Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo

Hi Manjot,

A Tutorial on Scorex can be found here: https://github.com/ScorexFoundation/ScorexTutorial

I would also recommend having a look at the “examples” folder (https://github.com/ScorexFoundation/Scorex/blob/master/examples/README.md). There is an example of a blockchain system using a hybrid proof of work and proof of stake consensus algorithm there.

Cheers,

Bruno