Topics

Coordinated Contributions

Alexander Chepurnoy

Hi dear subscribers!

We are still changing basic structures in order to achieve greatest level of flexibility, but it is a good time to start contributions I guess!

One guy outside our core team is implementing block explorer for the Lagonaki public testnet release.

For now Scorex has only simplest Account-based transactional model, which is basically about tokens transfer from one pubkey to another. It would be great to see someone implemented Bitcoin transactional model. Basic interfaces are in the core(box transactional model). I think it is possible to implement is as module using BitcoinJ classes for Bitcoin-specific things.

We don't have resources and a wish to implement it within our core team. Having time to implement a transactional model, it makes more sense to implement something more experimental.

Best regards. Alexander.