Re: Store data on a Scorex-Based Blockchain

Ronaldo Alves de Abreu

Thank you Alexander.

I was considering a non searchable solution or a searchable index associated with a non searchable hashed data.

Can you help me get access to the PoC your group is working on? Just point me in the right direction for the code would be great.

I work for a cryptocurrency company called Lunes. It's a Brazillian Blockchain company from São Paulo.

We need to understand how this sort of structure work so we can implement some business solution.

Well, thanks for the reply. Please let me know if you need detailed information about our project.

Yours,

Em qui., 6 de fev. de 2020 às 13:07, Alexander Chepurnoy via Groups.Io <kushtech=yahoo.com@groups.io> escreveu:

My name is Ronaldo, I have been working on a Scorex based project for over a year now. Recently, our group has start working on a proof of concept task for the creation of new features, or possibly a subnet for storing sensitive data on the blockchain.Does any of you have some experience on this topic? If so, could you, kindly, point me to some resource I could study to better understand this topic?
Hi, Ronaldo.

Thanks for the interesting. I'm going to publish a plan for final 2.0 release in coming days. Would be good to know projects using Scorex (2.0).

On storing sensitive data on the blockchain, first of all you need to decide why do you want to put such data into a shared infrastructure, assign roles to network participants and then consider a security model. Please note that some advanced schemes in this field (searchable encryption etc) are often going to be broken, sometimes years after being introduced. So please be cautious about that.

Sincerely, kushti

--
Ronaldo Alves de Abreu

Join main@scorex-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.