What should be done to mine something in Lagonaki

Andy Lee

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie in blockchain technology and I was looking for something for study more deeply.

Scorex looks great especially trying something with less effort. So I downloaded Lagonaki and managed to run two local nodes and those seemed working fine. But I have a few following questions.

1. What is the purpose of settings-dealer.json file? Is there other working mode or something on Lagonaki?

2. Do I need any other client to start mining? Or just let those node working expecting it to mine something?

Sorry for my silly questions. Any comment will be welcomed and appreciated.

Have a nice day!

Join main@scorex-dev.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.